Around the (Art) World
Our third through fifth graders are going to be learning about different cultures in the months of April and May by completing various art projects, such as...
- Pysanky Egg Paintings (Ukraine)
- Paper Mosaics (Israel)
- Flower Paintings (Japan)
- Colonial Quilt Designs (USA)
- Rain Forest 3D (Latin America)
- Delft Windmill Paintings (Netherlands)
- Woven Paper Kente Cloth (Ghana)
Be sure to check in with their teacher, Mrs. Roh, to see how they are doing! And check back here for pictures of their work!