Friday Announcements - 3/20/15
Please look for the following in your child's Friday Folder or attached to Mrs. Lopez's email:
- Report Cards - Each student is receiving a hard copy. Report Cards are also available to view in Gradelink.
- April Lunch Order Form - Due Tuesday, Mar 24. Payment must be turned in with forms and forms will not be accepted late.
- All that Jazz invitations - Each family is receiving 4 invitations to the theatre production and auction. Please spread the word and invite family and friends! Tickets are available in the school office.
- The deadline to order yearbooks is Wed, Apr 8.
- If your child takes dance with Anderson School of Dance, please notify the office by Fri, Mar 27. We would like to recognize our students in the recital program!
- As warm weather approaches and wardrobes change, please take a moment to review the dress code (attached). Take special note of skirt length and shoe type. As always, jeans are not in dress code.
- Basketball Information Meeting - Wed, Mar 25 at 6:15pm. NCS families of all ages are welcome to come, along with homeschool families, to hear the vision for High School, Middle School and Youth basketball teams!
- Important Dates:
- March 30 - April 6 Easter Break; Classes Resume April 7
- April 8th Re-Enrollment Deadline: The fee of $200/school student or $50/preschool student is due on or before this date to count toward tuition. After April 8th it becomes an additional fee.
- April 15-17 Standardized Testing: ALL school will be dismissed at 11:30. Please note: 9th -12th grade will not be testing, but will have core classes those days.
- April 16-17 "All that Jazz" Theatre Production and Auction
- May 5 Lower School Music Program 6:30pm
- May 18 Field Day; Lower School will dismiss at 11:30
- May 19 K4 and K5 Graduation 6:30pm
- May 20 Last Day for Preschool and Lower School
- May 20-22 Upper School Finals; 11:30 Dismissal
- May 22 Senior Graduation 6:30pm
Enjoy your weekend!