Friday Announcements, 2/2/18
Please look for the following in your child's Friday Folder or attached to Mrs. Lopez's email:
- Re-Enrollment Packet - If you were unable to attend the re-enrollment rally, your child should be bringing home a packet for you. To re-enroll for next year, go to www.enrollwithsmart.com.
- Book Fair - We are partnering with Usborne books this year! The book fair will be open Wed, Feb 7 and Thurs, Feb 8 before and after school and again on Fri, Feb 9 from 8:30-12:30 in the Library.
- Race with all your Heart - February is Healthy Heart Month! Our PE Department has planned various heart healthy activities and will end the month with a "Race with all Your Heart" run/walk fundraiser on Mar 1st. Students are asked to get sponshorships - flat rate or per lap. All monies raised will go toward PE, recess and field day equipment!
- NCS Basketball - Tonight is Senior Night! Come support our seniors as they play their final home game. JV Girls start the action at 4pm. All NCS students will receive FREE admission - wear your NCS blue! It has been a great sesaon, check out the most recent update here: https://newcovschool.net/2018/01/31/basketball-update/
- PTO meeting - Wed, Feb 7 at 8:15
- Early Dismissal - Fri, Feb 9, Preschool and Lower School students will be dismissed at 11:30 following the Grandparents and Loved Ones' Day activities. For any lower school student that ordered hot lunch for this day, the amount will be credited to your Smart Tuition account.
- Open House - Mon, Feb 12 at 6:30. This is for new families, so tell your friends!
- March Hot Lunch - Please order and pay here https://goo.gl/forms/4UoF6qffWfdwea3C2 by Tues, Feb 20.
- SOIL Survey - A lot of work and a lot of planning went into our SOIL Day of Service campaign and we now want your feedback. Will you take 60 to 120 seconds to answer a few questions about it so we can gauge how the school community felt? It would be a big help! Simply click here - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8SHGPRK.
Enjoy your weekend!