Please look for the following in your child's Friday Folder or attached to Mrs. Lopez's email:
- NEW DROP OFF PROCEDURE - This will go into effect Monday, Apr 29. Please review the map below. We will have students and staff directing traffic for a few days :)
- May Hot Lunch - Please order and pay here by Tues, Apr 30: https://forms.gle/DSq6FF6DNxgdRMWE6
- Lunch on the Lawn - Please join us on Fri, May 10 as we celebrate another great school year! This is for all NCS families. We will have a food truck on site, but we ask that you pre-order your meals. An order form is attached.
- Field Day - Fri, May 10. Grammar School will begin at 8:15, Upper School will follow Lunch on the Lawn. Please see flyer for grammar school details.
- Ticket Order Form - You may use the order form to purchase tickets in advance for next week's performance of "A Murder is Announced" or stop by the office!
- T-Shirt Tuesday, Apr 30 - Students may wear any NCS t-shirt with jeans.
- Soccer Shots - Teams will not meet on Wed, May 1. The session has been re-scheduled for Wed, May 15.
- Standardized Testing (2nd-8th) - Wed, May 1 - Fri, May 3; Upper School will folllow an adjusted schedule.
- Early Dismissal - All students will be dismissed at 11:30 May 1-3.
- Save the Date - NCS Night at FATZ on Thurs, May 9
- Prom (8th-12th) - Sat, May 11 from 7-10pm at The Bleckley Inn
Enjoy your weekend!